Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Recycling



Why recycling things is good? Nowadays, the theme "recycling" is popular around the world because we can reuse and recycle many types of materials and that means; saving money.  For example, aluminum, plastic, paper or tetrapack bottles are materials that we can recycle.  In our country, some companies are recolecting garbage from the cities and they are separating recyclable materials.  This activity is very nice because it helps many families and communitary organizations.  Some of these organizations are located in poor neighborhoods.  Costa Rica´s environmental laws are beginning to change Costa Rican people´s behavior because these laws help us respect the natural resources.  I think that the best advice to the children is teach them to recycle materials.

3 comments:

Angie said...

We work with recycling if we are to have a healthier and cleaner for us and our future generations

Jose Daniel said...

Xinit Hi, I admire your effort to recycle, I think our country needs more people like you.

ileloso said...

If all of us recycle, we colud have a cleaner country, we will help the enviroment, this is the reason why this is important to create a culture where everybody recycle.